WWA Advisors | Our Services
WWA is a management consulting firm focused on empowering apparel, footwear, and retail executives with the strategies, processes, and technologies that create tangible business value and sustainable competitive advantage. Our team?s deep industry expertise and our best practice knowledgebase, from hundreds of successful projects around the globe, make WWA unique among consulting agencies. Our experts in the apparel, footwear, and interiors markets offer valuable domain expertise from product development, to supply chain, to retailing.
plm management, supply chain consulting firm, apparel plm, plm consulting, apparel technology, erp consulting, apparel erp consulting, garment, retail, product development, plm, apparel consulting, consulting firm, erp, supply chain, optimization, industry optimiation, industry
Where we excel
- Go–to–Market Strategy evaluations and alignment with emphasis on Design, Merchandising, Product Development, Planning and Sourcing
- Calendar Compression and Optimization
- Organization Structure Alignment
- Change Management
The right tool for the job.
TECHNOLOGY EVALUATION AND IMPLEMENTATION
- For Retailers and Brands; typically performed in three phases:
- Process Assessment (to avoid trying to install new technology on “broken processes”). Note, WWA has the reputation of doing this “sweeter and neater” than anyone in the industry
- Vendor short-list and Selection
- Implementation Project Guidance or Management
SUPPLY CHAIN INTELLIGENCE
- Supply Chain Visibility (avoiding surprises)
- Supply Chain Reengineering (optimization)
- Social responsibility and Environmental Sustainability Initiatives
- Omni-channel integration within the Supply Chain
- Change Management
Identifying strategic opportunities and risks.
COUNTRY AND INDUSTRY STUDIES
- Engagements are performed for governments to improve exports and employment in softgoods segment or for a specific industry association
- Evaluation of current practices and trends
- Reports on improving performance and/or competitiveness
The right person for the job.
- Industry specific
- Detailed research on qualifications and personality fit for candidates
- No exclusive
- No retainer (payment only on success)
- Fee less than industry standards.